What are your business growth options?
- Organic growth – Your existing business may have plenty of potential to grow long-term in its present form. A sound business plan and marketing plan will help.
- Merger & acquisition – Buying a business can be a great way to expand geographically, tap into new customers or bolt on additional products.
- Growing overseas – Trading internationally can offer massive growth potential.
- Diversification – Diversification into new products, services or markets not only offers growth opportunities but may qualify you for a grant or R&D tax credits.
What do you need to consider when growing a business?
- Finance – Sourcing, applying for and getting the right deal can be tricky, so talk to us about funding for acquisition and funding for additional equipment.
- Premises – Do you have room for business growth? If not, we can advise on funding new premises and tax efficient property purchase or leasing.
- Outsourcing – Outsourcing key functions such as payroll, IT or certain finance functions may free up valuable resources for growth. Explore our other business services.
- Tax planning & restructuring – Planning or restructuring for maximum tax efficiency can preserve valuable cash to fund business growth. Don’t pay unnecessary tax. Talk to us!