- Do you have a business plan? This is a crucial road map for your new company.
- How much money do you need and what will it be used for?
- Can you finance things yourself or do you need funding?
- What business structure will you use? Are you setting up as a sole trader, partnership ,company or LLP?
- Where are you going to trade from – home or business premises?
- Are you recruiting staff and have you thought about employment issues & payroll?
Starting a business – how do I find the right help?
It will pay if you speak with us before you start a business. We can help you avoid costly pitfalls when starting up and will save you money in the long run. At Sharma Saurabh & Co. we can advise you on all aspects of starting up in business and help your business grow.
Make sure your accountancy firm can grow with you – will they be able to cope when your business grows? At Sharma Saurabh & Co. we can deal with business from start-up, through growth and right through to exit.
Use your accountant as an adviser and not just a bookkeeper. They should be able to give you great ideas for planning, running and growing your business.
- Setting up the company
- Business planning
- Getting finance
- Managing your cash flow
- Taxes and all the paperwork
- VAT registration
- IT and accounting systems